On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Steve White wrote: > Hi Hans, Pablo, et al. > > I'm the admin of GNU FreeFont. I'll respond to some of these points. > > 1) I have yet to reproduce Pablo's output PDF on either of two systems. As > I am unfamiliar with ConTeXt, I can only guess how it was built. I tried > the file quoted here as input to the 'context' command, but it chokes on the > \showfontkerns line. It would help very much to have a working example with > the proper command line to build it. it's ok with freefont-ttf-20120503.zip and the latest context. You can install it from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone and it's better to put into a separated folder than texlive . -- luigi