* 12th International ConTeXt Meeting: Announcement and Call for submissions
@ 2018-03-07  9:20 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2018-03-07  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

== Announcement ==

The ConTeXt Group and Pragma ADE are looking forward to welcoming you at the

  12th International ConTeXt Meeting

that will take place on September 2-8, 2018 in Prague–Sibřina, Czech Republic.

The meeting will host ConTeXt and LuaTeX developers and users and gives
you the opportunity to present your results, experiences and ideas on future
development. The presentations will be accompanied by tutorials on different
ConTeXt and LuaTeX techniques.

Registration will open on May 1. Future updates to this announcement will be
made once we set the fees and finalise the registration form.

== Call for submissions ==

We always set a theme for the meeting, and the theme for this meeting is:

  Unusual usage of ConTeXt

While ConTeXt is mainly intended to be used for typesetting documents,
these days with the addition of Lua as an embedded programming language,
many other possibilities exist. We trust there are quite some ConTeXt
users that treat ConTeXt like the proverbial hammer on anything resembling
a long (or short) digit.

As usual, anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would like to share
is an acceptable subject really. Bet it for a presentation, tutorial, discussion,
Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.

Please consider doing a short presentation at the meeting!

The programme committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel free to email them
with hints and ideas.

== website ==

For the meeting: http://meeting.contextgarden.net
For the Context Group: http://group.contextgarden.net

Taco Hoekwater
Elvenkind BV

* Re: 12th International ConTeXt Meeting: Announcement and Call for submissions
@ 2018-03-07 10:20 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2018-03-07 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:
> == Announcement ==
>
> The ConTeXt Group and Pragma ADE are looking forward to welcoming you at the
>
>   12th International ConTeXt Meeting
>
> that will take place on September 2-8, 2018 in Prague–Sibřina, Czech Republic.

For the
ConTeXt: in one second

this is the site I have found:
https://learnxinyminutes.com/