On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote: > Hello community, > > I have the following problem. I need to create a single PDF file where > each page may have a different size and orientation. Say the first page is > A4 portrait, the second is A3 landscape and so on. Can ConTeXr help? Each > page contains a PDF image of some random size that is inserted. > > I have been looking around for a solution but haven't found one. I also > tried Create.app, the drawing program. And I tried a program call PDF Merge > and some others. Neither of these work, and most of the merge programs out > there maybe merged, but changed the nice vector images into pixel images, > completely destroying print quality. > > So, I am back where I started. Is there some fancy ConTeXt trickery I > could use to do this? > > Summary: > - One PDF as result > - Each page has a different size and orientation > - Each page contains a PDF vector image that is not to be converted to > pixels > So , if you have file-001.pdf, file-002.pdf, file-003.pdf maybe \starttext \startTEXpage\externalfigure[file-001]\stopTEXpage \startTEXpage\externalfigure[file-002]\stopTEXpage \startTEXpage\externalfigure[file-003]\stopTEXpage \stoptext is what you need. -- luigi