On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:11 PM Jon Wong wrote: > Hi all, > > Is it possible to convert SVG to MetaPost? > > Currently, I have Bash scripts in my workflow to invoke Inkscape > (converting SVG to PDF). I don’t like to allow shell access to TeX. > > If I can convert SVG to MetaPost, I will gladly Git-track MetaPost files > instead of SVG files. That will do away with having to convert SVG into PDF > (via Inkscape). > > you can check pstoedit http://www.calvina.de/pstoedit/pstoedit.htm it can convert postscript to metapost. So svg->pdf->ps->mp seems to be possible. Of course, I am not sure if it fits in your workflow. -- luigi