On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote: > Sorry, but I fail to see what the 3D aspect of this drawing brings to > anything, other than to impress the gallery and look spiffy. > > I guess that we belong now to a society without any imagination, > requiring lots of colors, shadowing (and even animation) in order to > get an idea across... > > (At least make use of the third dimension to describe SOMETHING if you > are going to include it.) > > > http://www.pdf3d.com/gallery.php shows other examples -- luigi