On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 6:47 PM, cryo shock wrote: > Hello fellow ConTeXt lovers, > > I am having trouble with placing graphics in between \bTD and \eTD. I am > using the \externalfigure to do so which works great. The problem is that > they aren't being aligned at all when i use > \setupTABLE[align={middle,lohi}] whereas text is being aligned perfectly in > the middle of each cell. > I found out that one can use \dontleavehmode\externalfigure to force > alignment, which als works. But when I use \dontleave... the graphic isn't > being placed perfectly in the middle but slightly a little bit more to the > top of the cell. > It's not a real problem for me but since everything looks great in the > document, the slightly to the top moved graphics bother me somehow. > Does anybody know a workaround maybe? > > Greets, Sebastian > mwe... -- luigi