On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Wolfgang Schuster < schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > to bring some traffic to the list I have a question where I hope even non > regulars send a answer. The ConTeXt package is huge and provides dozen of > commands but I guess many have *one* favorite command (maybe also > functionality). > > As I started this thread I’ll present my favorite command which is > \donothing, it is a internal command and only a synonym for \empty but it’s > one reason why I prefer ConTeXt’s coding style (especially with the recent > changes in MkIV) over the unreadable LaTeX code. > \ruledvbox I always need to see the bbox of my objects. -- luigi