On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 5:20 PM Tomas Hala wrote: > Hi all, > > at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF/A I found the following: > > """"" > In ConTeXt mkiv, in order to create such a compliant PDF/A file, one can > do as follows: first install (or check that they are present) the following > color profiles files > > default_cmyk.icc > default_gray.icc > default_rgb.icc > ISOcoated_v2_300_eci.icc > > into tex/texmf-context/colors/icc/profiles of your Context standalone > directory. The default_*.icc files are part of ghostscript... > """"" > > So I checked that they are present (CentOS 6.6, GPL Ghostscript 8.70) and > I discovered that these files are not present at any ConTeXt (or TeX) > installation from TeXlive > neither as separate files, nor at file > context/colors/icc/context/colorprofiles.xml. > > Only default_gray.icc is present as a part of ConTeXt installations from > our garden. > > Therefore, I would like to ask > (a) where I can find the set of original default*.icc files, > (b) what is the reason why these files are not included in the TeXlive and > garden installations, > (c) if it is possible to add it there for future, and > (d) if the produced PDF (with \setupbackend[format={pdf/a-1b:2005}...]) is > PDF/a compliant when these > icc files are not present and the whole content of the document is only in > black (i.e. no grayscale, no colours). > Hm, they should be under tex/texmf-context/colors/icc in the standalone (beta) from the garden (I have just installed it, and I see them). They are not included in texlive for some copyright issues. Anyway, see http://www.eci.org/en/downloads -- luigi