* armhf luatex binary from the context minimals
@ 2016-08-23  6:37 Lutz Haseloff
From: Lutz Haseloff @ 2016-08-23  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi all,

i finally got the context minimals working on my phone.
I use GNURoot (Debian Jessie).
first-setup.sh works as expected.
Only one problem remains. The luatex binary:

http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/luatex/linux-armhf/bin/luatex
This is LuaTex, Version 0.98.1 (TeX Live 2017/dev)

ignores interword spaces completely.

\starttext
Test Test\kern 1cm Test
\stoptext

results in "TestTestTest" in the pdf.

I helped myself and copied the luatex binary from the texlive binary
archive to my phone.
ftp://tug.org/historic/systems/texlive/2016/texlive-20160523-bin.tar.xz

But i would like to try out the greatest and latest features of luatex.

Is there a way to get the context minimals luatex binary properly working?

Greetings Lutz

* Re: armhf luatex binary from the context minimals
@ 2016-08-23  8:17 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-08-23  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/23/2016 8:37 AM, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i finally got the context minimals working on my phone.
> I use GNURoot (Debian Jessie).
> first-setup.sh works as expected.
> Only one problem remains. The luatex binary:
>
> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/luatex/linux-armhf/bin/luatex
> This is LuaTex, Version 0.98.1 (TeX Live 2017/dev)

can you try 0.98.3 ?

@ 2016-08-23  8:23   ` Lutz Haseloff
From: Lutz Haseloff @ 2016-08-23  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

where can i get it?

@ 2016-08-23  8:24   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2016-08-23  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 23 August 2016 at 10:17, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 8/23/2016 8:37 AM, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> i finally got the context minimals working on my phone.
>> I use GNURoot (Debian Jessie).
>> first-setup.sh works as expected.
>> Only one problem remains. The luatex binary:
>>

>> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/luatex/linux-armhf/bin/luatex
>> This is LuaTex, Version 0.98.1 (TeX Live 2017/dev)
>

> can you try 0.98.3 ?

We only ship 0.98.1 r6083.

In order to build 0.98.3 Luigi should apply the necessary changes to
the repository.

But it's quite likely that the binaries are indeed incompatible, I
have no clue. See also the other post about arm from today.

Mojca

* Re: armhf luatex binary from the context minimals
@ 2016-08-23  9:14     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2016-08-23  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

https://foundry.supelec.fr/scm/?group_id=10

--
luigi

* Re: armhf luatex binary from the context minimals
@ 2016-08-23  9:15     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2016-08-23  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 August 2016 at 10:17, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 8/23/2016 8:37 AM, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> i finally got the context minimals working on my phone.
>>> I use GNURoot (Debian Jessie).
>>> first-setup.sh works as expected.
>>> Only one problem remains. The luatex binary:
>>>

>>> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/luatex/linux-armhf/bin/luatex
>>> This is LuaTex, Version 0.98.1 (TeX Live 2017/dev)
>>

>> can you try 0.98.3 ?
>
> We only ship 0.98.1 r6083.
>
> In order to build 0.98.3 Luigi should apply the necessary changes to
> the repository.

I will publish 0.98.3 after noon

--
luigi