On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. < LPr@pontex.cz> wrote: > Hello, > > I've read that when Ctx is to process a XML file, the whole XML tree is > loaded first and processed as wanted. > > I'd need to process a XML file which represents an Excel workbook saved as > .xml. > > When working in pure Lua, I'm using Expat library ( > http://matthewwild.co.uk/**projects/luaexpat/index.html) > which allow to create a parser with callbacks (e.g. StartElement(), > StopElement(), CharacterData()...). > > It processes the .xml file on-the-go. > > However, this solution cannot be used with Ctx as it causes Ctx to crash. > Windows , Linux or MacOS ?