* Blank page when using natural table.
@ 2013-05-04 16:18 john Culleton
From: john Culleton @ 2013-05-04 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

this is an annoyance rather than a deal breaker, but why does
this file generate a blank page numbered one and then the table?

---------------------------------
\setuppapersize[letter]
\setuplayout{margin=0.5in,topspace=0.5in}
\starttext
\startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no]
\bTABLE
   \setupTABLE[frame=on]
	\bTR
        \bTD foo \eTD
        \eTR
 \eTABLE
\stopstandardmakeup
\stoptext

I tried it with [doublesided=yes] and no parameter at all. Same
results. First a blank page numbered 1, then the table on the
second page.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

* Re: Blank page when using natural table.
@ 2013-05-04 16:22 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-05-04 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 04.05.2013 um 18:18 schrieb john Culleton <John@wexfordpress.com>:

> this is an annoyance rather than a deal breaker, but why does
> this file generate a blank page numbered one and then the table?
>
> ---------------------------------
> \setuppapersize[letter]
> \setuplayout{margin=0.5in,topspace=0.5in}

\setuplayout[…]

> \starttext
> \startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no]
> \bTABLE
>   \setupTABLE[frame=on]

Move \setupTABLE before \bTABLE or write \bTABLE[frame=on] even though you don’t need this setup because rules are enabled by default.

Wolfgang

* Re: Blank page when using natural table.
@ 2013-05-04 16:22 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2013-05-04 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)