Il 6 nov 2017 22:13, "Mojca Miklavec" ha scritto: On 6 November 2017 at 20:07, Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > On 11/06/2017 07:04 PM, Floris van Manen wrote: >> so is the error related to an incompatible luatex? > > Florian, > > I know that correlation isn’t causation, so I can only guess ;-). > > It might be that ConTeXt Standalone should have the binaries updated in > all platforms. I manually updated linux, but all other platforms are still outdated from trunk. The tagged version doesn't compile at all (maybe it requires C++11?). There were some architectural changes and I'm not able to access some build machines, including an old Mac VM (I can create a new one locally, just not today). Yes , poppler needs c++11 (and the new lua 5.3 gcc 7.2.0) -- luigi