On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Pablo Rodríguez wrote: > Hi there, > > after installing a new beta this morning, I'm afraid that ConTeXt isn't > able to find the installed fonts on my system (path is added to setuptex). > > It isn't the first time I experience this. I solved this in the past > rebuilding the font cache. > > But now it doesn't work. > > mtxrun --script fonts --reload > > fonts | names | warnings are disabled (tracker > > 'fonts.warnings').../ctxbeta/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/font-syn.lua:723: > attempt to index field 'treatments' (a nil value) > > How can I force the font cache to be rebuild? > > mtxrun --script fonts --reload is ok here -- luigi