On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 1:09 PM Damien Thiriet wrote: > Hi, > > > LuaJIT did not work on OpenBSD 6.3 texlive* packages. > I can live without it anyway. > Does this mean that a ConTeXt live install will be available on OpenBSD > 6.4? > > I have modified the openbsd6.3-amd64 from minimals enough to get a context and contextjit that run ok on openbsd 6.4 amd64 . I have no time now to go on with a complete minimal for openbsd6.3 and 6,4, Alan & Mojca should have no problems at least with amd64. -- luigi