* Heading Font Size and Figures in Headings
@ 2011-07-06 10:13 H. Hodges
From: H. Hodges @ 2011-07-06 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

What is the \setuphead option to set font size?

I have some small icons that I would like to place on the same line as some of
my section titles. I would also like these icons to appear in the table of
contents.The code I'm using:

\section{\placefigure[force]{none}{\externalfigure[timers]}Timers}.

I cannot get the placement correct. Instead of being aligned with and to the
left of the section title, the figure appears centered on the page a couple of
lines above it, in both the text body and the table of contents. I've tried
other options besides [force]: [left], [here], [line], the result is always the
same.

* Re: Heading Font Size and Figures in Headings
@ 2011-07-06 10:18 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2011-07-06 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 12:13 PM, H. Hodges <freelancer.hodges@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the \setuphead option to set font size?
textstyles
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles

> I have some small icons that I would like to place on the same line as some of
> my section titles. I would also like these icons to appear in the table of
> contents.The code I'm using:
>
> \section{\placefigure[force]{none}{\externalfigure[timers]}Timers}.
>
> I cannot get the placement correct. Instead of being aligned with and to the
> left of the section title, the figure appears centered on the page a couple of
> lines above it, in both the text body and the table of contents. I've tried
> other options besides [force]: [left], [here], [line], the result is always the
> same.
what about
\section{\hbox{\externalfigure[timers]}Timers}}.
?

--
luigi

* Re: Heading Font Size and Figures in Headings
@ 2011-07-06 10:27   ` H. Hodges
From: H. Hodges @ 2011-07-06 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thanks. That worked great.

@ 2011-07-06 10:34     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2011-07-06 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 12:27 PM, H. Hodges <freelancer.hodges@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. That worked great.
See also "Aligned boxes" in ConTeXt the manual
--
luigi