On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 at 11:06, Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context < ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote: > > If you talk about the math font, I do not see what you mean. Daniel > has worked a lot on his fonts, and they now work well. > indeed the body font is not concrete opentype math but it looks very similar at first sight (of course... ). I was deceived because I remember its shapes quite well (C ,g a ). > > If you talk about the text font, Hans changed the concrete typescript > so that it uses the variable "mono" Latin modern instead of the > concrete text font that comes from Computer modern unicode. But the > font is also boldened slightly, and perhaps that is what causes your > problem (It did look weird on my phone for half a second or so before > it "got normal"). In okular I see no problems. > > here evince & mupdf are quite ok (evince somewhat bolder than mupdf), okular looks not so good. They all have a caching-something, after the first zooms the pdf is rendered differently. -- luigi