On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Lance Larsen wrote: > If I modify a core lua file how do I remake the format file? Is this > something that is done from mtxrun.exe? I would certainly prefer to use a > hook rather than modifying a core file, but how do I identify the hooks > that > are available? Is there a list of hooks that are available, or a standard > way that hooks are called from the context code so that I can look for an > appropriate hook? Where do I place my hook scripts? Is there a guide that > is > available that might get me started? > > What I trying to do is map equation references to the equation number > generated by context. So for example, if I have an equation: > > \placeformula \startformula > \NC F = m a \NC \NR[eq:newtonslaw] > \stopformula > \usemodule[newmath] \setupformulas[way=bytext,prefix=no] \setupsubformulas[conversion=romannumerals] \starttext \placenamedformula[eq:TEST]{Der einfache Test} \startformula c^2 = a^2 + b^2. \stopformula \stoptext and look into the tuc file (it's a lua file) -- luigi