On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > Am 2015-09-12 um 17:37 schrieb Toby Miller : > > > I have a few other things I'd like to be able to do with this kind of > > thing (print '
' self-closed tags for example, and add attributes > > as you say), but I feel bad about posting to the list for them. Is there > > any documentation for these features at all? I couldn't find any > > reference to the \startelement command when I looked, but perhaps I'm > > looking in the wrong place. > > > > I'll take your advice and not try to adapt the export system. Now that I > > can print tags at least I think XML transformation should be able to > > deal with everything I need if it comes to it. > > Hi Toby, have a look at > > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/XML > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Export > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ePub > > Since my ePub workflow is now running, I’ll hopefully soon enhance these > pages... > > There’s also a useful manual in > texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/epub-mkiv.pdf > > Do you know a good XSLT processor except Saxon? Its free version is just > too limited. > > xsltproc for xslt 1.0, but you are looking for xslt 2.0 , right ? -- luigi