On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 12:23 PM Lutz Haseloff < lutz.haseloff@toppkieker.info> wrote: > Hi all, > > since the replacement of poppler by pplib the self-compiled luatex > executables doesn't work properly anymore. > > The binaries compile without stop errors. > The size of the binaries is about 2MB less than with poppler. > > The embedding of pdf files doesn't work. > > ConTeXt breaks without writing a logfile and the last lines on the > terminal are: > > ... > fonts > preloading latin modern fonts (second stage) > fonts > 'fallback modern-designsize rm 12pt' is loaded > mtx-context | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution > interrupted > > I think, pplib isn't enabled. > > In the build.sh, there is a line: (336) > > (cd libs/poppler; $MAKE all ) > > but /libs/poppler doesn't exist. > > My testfiles are: > \starttext > \externalfigure[a.pdf] > \stoptext > > a.tex > \startMPpage > fill fullcircle scaled 5cm withcolor blue; > \stopMPpage > > Is there anything I can do or is it a problem of the source? checking now -- luigi