On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Steffen Kram wrote: > Hi all, > > I just converted my thesis from the old \chapter format to the new > \startchapter … commands, to be more flexible when defining the titles for > toc etc. If you're just giving a title, e.g. > > \startsection[ > title={my fancy section} > ] > bla > \stopsection > > then the title is correctly displayed within the document. Nevertheless, > it ends up enclosed in curly braces in the PDF-Toc. My current workaround, > if I put a comma after the title > > \startsection[ > title={my fancy section}, > ] > > it looks fine. Guess this is bug, not expected behavior. > > \starttext \startsection[ title={my fancy section} ] bla \stopsection then the title is correctly displayed within the document. Nevertheless, it ends up enclosed in curly braces in the PDF-Toc. My current workaround, if I put a comma after the title \startsection[ title={my fancy section}, ] foo \stopsection \stoptext is ok here $ context --version mtx-context | ConTeXt Process Management 0.60 mtx-context | mtx-context | main context file: /opt/luatex/standalone-mkiv-new/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2013.07.12 19:10 -- luigi