On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 4:16 AM Fabrice L wrote: > > I usually do images ; if you or the list ever want to see more, the site > https://art-aleatoire.com is to show my work, and all you can see there > is made by me using 100% MetaFun, with sometimes the help of you and the > list, and all the time the help of your wonderful MetaFun manual. I’m often > so much impressed by what could be done with a couples of lines of MetaFun > code; life is made from DNA, art (perhaps illustrations would be a better > world) could be made by the MetaFun « randomized » function. > > « art-aleatoire » is french, and can be translated to « random art ». So > the function I use the most in MetaFun is « randomized » ! > > https://www.contextfreeart.org/index.html So the next challenge is implementing CFDG with lpeg... and then post to gigapixels https://artsandculture.google.com/project/gigapixels -- luigi