On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Otared Kavian wrote: > > On 13 nov. 2012, at 11:48, luigi scarso wrote: > > > > Hm , > > is it save to mix \section and \startsection ..\stopsection ? > > > > -- > > luigi > > > > Hi Luigi, > > Thanks for your attention, but the fact that \section and > \start-\stop-section is used is of no importance regarding the way I am > seeking to reset the section numbers. In fact in my document, where I > noticed the problem, I use only \section, but I tried several > possibilities, including \start-\stop-section. > Some help at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles \starttext \startsection[title={Section 1 }] \input ward \stopsection \startsection[title={Section 1 again},incrementnumber=no] % Here I want again the number 1 \input ward \stopsection \startsection[title={Section 1 again},incrementnumber=yes] % Here I want again the number 1 \input ward \stopsection \startsection[title={Section with no number},number=no] % Here I don't want numbers \input ward \stopsection \stoptext I think it's not safe to mix \section and \startsection \stopsection, because the tags can be messed. -- luigi