On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 7:49 PM, dr. Hans van der Meer wrote: > Earlier I posted the following error: > > A document that runs fine under > ConTeXt ver: 2015.10.09 21:28 MKIV beta fmt: 2015.10.11 int: > english/english > suddenly doesn't under > ConTeXt ver: 2015.12.22 10:50 MKIV beta fmt: 2015.12.27 int: > english/english > mtx-context | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution > interrupted > > At first I thought this was due to a new version of ConTeXt. A mistake, it > now seems. I encounter the same error in an earlier version. It seems > therefore a problem already present in either LuaTeX or ConTeXt. > > The error must be related to the placement of floats witness the following > fact, typesetting the same document with only a difference in > float-placement: > > No error: \startplacetable[location=here,reference=tab:beaufort,title=Beaufort > tabel] > Error: > \startplacetable[location=page,reference=tab:beaufort,title=Beaufort tabel] > > A further observation: the item placed is nearly filling the page. Making > the item somewhat smaller avoids the error, even if its the only item on > the page. > > I did not succeed to compose a minimal example, in my experience the > occurrence of the error seems too unpredictable. The actual project is far > to complex and too big to be of use for debugging. > > I sincerely hope someone can solve this. The error brings to mind a > similar problem experienced years earlier. It then was a problem of a null > object in the pdf-section, if my memory is correct and I think Taco has > solved that. > > Hans van der Meer > hard to say without an example. \loggingall can help, but it can generate a huge amount of data. Using \loggingall near the error is better, but of course it means that you know more or less where it happens. -- luigi