On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 10:50 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote: > Harald, > > I use ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick to resample HUGE high resolution tiff > images to something more manageable to work with. Using a script, I > converted hundreds of images to lower resolution copies. Then it was > simply a question of pointing ConTeXt to use the appropriate directory > to find the right figures. > > The basic comand is > > convert -resample 300x300 > > (or 100x100) and you can play with "-quality 75%" > > This can be done once and is much better than getting ConTeXt to > convert every time on the fly. > > > texnically ConTeXt mkiv could be able to convert images with swiglib and GraphicsMagick see https://swiglib.foundry.supelec.fr/ It should work under linux64 and windows (and yes, I'm looking for Freebsd support...) -- luigi