On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Pierre-François Bonnefoi < bonnefoi@unilim.fr> wrote: > Hello, > > I've made a lot of improvement to my slides format for my teaching > material and I've run into a serious issue with gobbleinput that I can > express with with simple lines : > > \starttext > \gobbleuntil\stoptyping > \starttyping > { printf("%d", data); } > \stoptyping > This is ignored ! > \stoptext > > How can I use correctly gobbleinput to make it works ? > > "%d" in this situation means ["][ token comment ] --- \gobbleuntil neutralizes \starttyping that changes the catcode of '%' --- so you are left with an open group (the { before printf) that needs to be closed. So the first step is to make '%' a letter token \starttext %\tracingall \gobbleuntil\stoptyping \starttyping { printf("\%d", data); } \stoptyping %\tracingnone This is not more ignored ! \stoptext -- luigi