On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM, rvhassel wrote: > Hello luigi, > > > indeed the ConTeXt version 2011.05.18 18:04, with the LuaTeX > version beta-0.70.1-201106141 is used in TeXLive2011. These versions > give me fewer problems with TikZ than the version beta-0.70.1-2011052008 > of LuaTeX, with the same ConTeXt version. > For instance, frames are put over each other in the stable and the beta > version of ConTeXt. But with the TeXLive2011 version, these frames are nice > separated of each other and I have no problems with error messages > about "catcode". With the stable and the beta version of ConTeXt the > process stops with error messages about "catcode". > And till now I have no problems with the colors. > ah yes, but it can be a problem with mkiv and or tikz, while luatex is still the same. > Is there somewhere a howto, which describes how to compile > something from svn? I have never done such a thing, > The svn server is public http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/luatex/ On a linux box with svn installed, to compiled the latest trunk $> /opt/luatex/svn $>cd /opt/luatex/svn $> svn checkout http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/trunk $>cd /opt/luatex/svn/trunk; bash build.sh The luatex exec. is into the build/texk/web2c folder (i.e. /opt/luatex/svn/trunk/build/texk/web2c). Once you've replaced the standard luatex with the last one, you must rebuild the format and the databases $>mtxrun --make; mtxrun --generate -- luigi