On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM, rvhassel wrote: > Hello Luigi, Stephen and Patrick, > > > thanks for your reactions. > At home I tried to process the example (08-01-2012) of Stephen with the > TeXLive2011 version of context, but I got the same errors as the stable and > the beta version of context. Thanks for the report of how to compile > something > with svn. > Which person will ever buy "Hans's"-keyboard, that of > http://www.artlebedev.com/**everything/optimus/popularis > almost 10 euro for each key. I like it to give my lectures at a blackboard > with > chalk. At the blackboard I design my own keys, infinitely many, > > Maybe the next kind of board will be the Interactive whiteboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_whiteboard (+/- like a configurable keyboard, only on the wall) -- luigi