On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Pavneet Arora wrote: > Well, if I am able to finish what I intended to do, my talk at TUG 2013 > will be about 3D cabinet layout; so not quite a table, but somewhat > close, no? ;). > > Do you mean something like http://asymptote.sourceforge.net/gallery/cyclohexane.pdf ? > Seriously, though, I went looking for this information and wasn't able > to find it. What is the current state of affairs of tie-in between > ConTeXt and Aymptote? Is there any? Or is it best to create a > standalone .eps with Asymptote and then include it into the ConTeXt > document? > > It's better to create a separate pdf qith asymptote: mkiv should be able to insert it without loss of informations. The filter module is a general mechanism to use external programs with mkiv, so I think it's possible to embed a source asy and (with some macros) include the pdf (perhaps in two pass) . -- luigi