* heading and a few lines at the end of a page
@ 2012-06-07  8:02 Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2012-06-07  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

sometimes I get a heading and a single line (or two lines) at the end of
the page and it does not look good? Is there any way (TeX or ConTeXt) to
force pagebreak before heading in this case? Ideally I'd like to be able
to specify the count of lines when this should occur.

best regards
Jan

--
Tato zpráva byla vytvořena převratnou poštovní aplikací Opery:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

* Re: heading and a few lines at the end of a page
@ 2012-06-07  8:27 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2012-06-07  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Jan Pohanka <xhpohanka@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sometimes I get a heading and a single line (or two lines) at the end of the
> page and it does not look good? Is there any way (TeX or ConTeXt) to force
> pagebreak before heading in this case? Ideally I'd like to be able to
> specify the count of lines when this should occur.
>
> best regards
> Jan
\testpage[n]
(see http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Layout)