On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 1:58 PM Leo Nikkilä wrote: > I’m afraid I don’t remember exactly which validator that was. I tried a > few such as veraPDF and Adobe Acrobat’s preflight verifier. > > I found one of the preflight output files from Acrobat (but not the input > document unfortunately) and these were the errors when validated against > PDF/A-3a: > > 1. Device process color used but no PDF/A OutputIntent (101 matches on 1 > page) - 1 > 2. Syntax problem: String object invalid (odd number of hexadecimal > characters) > > I think the second error was due to the BOM. > ok, thank you very much. -- luigi