On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Hannes Riebl wrote: > On 05/08/2015 01:14 PM, Hannes Riebl wrote: > >> That's good! Is there an option to use spaces instead of new lines >> between the notes? And how about dropping irrelevant notes? Just to >> provide some more information: We use margin notes to mark text >> omissions. However, these notes should only appear for omissions that >> span multiple lines. Any ideas how to cope with this requirement? >> >> Best regards >> Hannes Riebl >> > > I have finally been able to solve this problem with the following > workflow: (1) Compile the document using Lua to genenate two text files: > one that contains the lines and line breaks and another one that contains > the corresponding margin notes. (2) Use Perl to add \margindata in the > right places of the ConTeXt source code. (3) Compile the document again. > It's hacky but it works. Anyways, guess it's been a very unusual > requirement... > > > Best regards > Hannes Riebl > > Is it possible to have and see an example ? -- luigi