On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:08 AM Markus Brandt < markus.brandt@sit.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I think I've found a sorting bug in \completelistofabbreviations in the > latest LMTX (and probably also MKIV). When using this minimal example > > \abbreviation[OTT]{123}{One, Two, and Three} > \abbreviation{ABC}{A, B, and C} > \abbreviation{ZYX}{Z, Y, and X} > > \starttext > \completelistofabbreviations[criterium=all] > \stoptext > > I get > > ABC A, B, and C > 123 One, Two, and Three > ZYX Z, Y, and X > > Numbers should go before letters. Do you know any workaround/fix for > that? > aren't they sorted by the tag ? By default the synonim is the tag; only the first one has an explicit tag (OTT) so the order is ABC, OTT, ZXY, which looks ok. -- luigi