* Re: Automatic replacement?
@ 2013-05-03 15:20 "H. Özoguz"
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-05-03 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thanks luigi, but it does not work for my characters, see here:

\definefont[tradoa][name:trado*arabic at 20pt] % or
file:amiri-regular.ttf*... file:alq.ttf
\directlua{ local function replace_txt (buffer)
buffer=string.gsub(buffer,"اللهِ","اللَّـه") return buffer end
callback.register("process_input_buffer",replace_txt)
}
\starttext
my text {\setupalign[r2l] \tradoa اللَّـه}
\stoptext

"trado" ist just the font "traditional arabic", nearly every system have
it, so you should be able to compile this. It does not replace the
character.

Huseyin

* Automatic replacement?
@ 2013-05-03 13:24 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-05-03 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Is it possible to define an automatic replacement?

I want to replace every

اللَّـه
by
اللهِ

First is a combination of letters, second is the correct arabic
one-symbol for the name "Allah". I know, I can do this in the editor,
but would helpful, if it is possible in the compiling.

Huseyin