On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 at 20:18, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > Hi all, esp. module authors! > > I went through the list of modules on https://modules.contextgarden.net/ > (dl/) and the list that controls module installation for “--script > install-modules". > > I removed all font-related modules from the list (not yet from the > garden), since they’re probably all obsolete & outdated. > Consider publishing typescripts in the wiki. > > > The following modules don’t adhere to the necessary structure and need > changes: > * t-handlecsv (2023, Pablo) > * metaducks (2021, Jairo) > * presvoz (2023, Pablo) > All of them have a name directory on top of the TDS (tex, doc). > If you used a git checkout URL, please try again, for me it worked today. > > > Several modules need testing if they still work and make sense. > If their authors are present, I’d appreciate a comment if we should keep > them. I’d like to delete at least everything older than 10 years. > > * grph-downsample.lua (2019) is known to fail in current LMTX > (I hope for an integrated solution during the meeting.) > t-degrade (2018) is AFAIK an older version of it – delete? > > * high (2018) and pret-c (2018) are syntax highlighters. > Are they better than the vim and scite modules? > Does it make sense to keep/update them? > > * t-gm (2015, Luigi) > * t-gs (2015, Luigi) > gm should be included in lmtx / mkiv by means of luaffi. I cannot maintain them, you can drop them or wait for the expiration date of 2025. -- luigi