On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Hi, > > As Luigi hasn't posted a link in a while ... here is one that looks > interesting > > http://www.nongnu.org/gsl-**shell/doc/ > > (would fit nicely in luatex a library given that tex as system for > typesetting is used for scientific publishing) > > I've (of course...) already built a binding for gsl and I keep an eye on it. Until two days ago the problem was luajit: but on September 16 http://www.freelists.org/post/luajit/Support-for-goto-and-labels-added so, considering the move from lua 5.1 to lua 5.2, it's reasonable to start to think at luajittex (well, at least for me) . -- luigi