On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Wolfgang Schuster < wolfgang.schuster@gmail.com> wrote: > > Am 03.09.2012 um 13:08 schrieb Daniel Schopper : > > > Hi, > > I have to typeset some underlined text with margin notes by its side. Is > there a way to prevent the notes themself to get underlined? I tried > putting the note-command in a group, simplifying its content etc. (In my > real file I use \defineinmargin, btw.) > > > > \starttext > > \underbar{Test Test Test\footnote{footnote}~Test Test Test\par > > Test\inleft{marginal} Test Test Test Test Test \par} > > \stoptext > > > > (As one can see, there’s also an issue with the footnote-sign breaking > the continued line, which is not urgent for me, at least by now.) > > Footnotes disable the rule with the \resetallattributes command but it’s > up to Hans to add it to the margin notes. > > but you can add by hand \starttext \underbar{% Test Test Test\footnote{footnote}~Test Test Test\par Test\inleft{\resetallattributes \color[red]{\overbar{marginal}}} Test Test Test Test Test \par } \stoptext -- luigi