* [OT] WinEDT with Unicode support
@ 2012-03-20 17:16 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2012-03-20 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

WinEDT finally has Unicode support and the screenshot shows ConTeXt in
typesetting menu as well (no idea if that runs texexec or context).
    http://winedt.com

It has been my first TeX editor and I liked it a lot because of
newbie-friendliness (lots of tex characters in menu, so no need to
remember all commands, no need to deal with command line). I'm not
sure how well it is adapted for ConTeXt users and it is windows only,
but it has always been my nearly favourite editor. It supports both
TeX Live 2011 and latest MikTeX. (Maybe I could ask Alex for
additional support for ConTeXt distribution :)

Mojca

* Re: [OT] WinEDT with Unicode support
@ 2012-03-20 17:22 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2012-03-20 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> WinEDT finally has Unicode support and the screenshot shows ConTeXt in
> typesetting menu as well (no idea if that runs texexec or context).
Maybe "T" means pdftex engine, "L"  luatex.

--
luigi