* \Umathquad\displaystyle not set
@ 2017-02-08 10:41 Kumar Appaiah
From: Kumar Appaiah @ 2017-02-08 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear ConTeXt users,

I have a custom slide template that I borrowed from another source
years ago. It works well on my Debian machine, but when I try to build
the PDF on a docker vm on Gitlab, I run into the
\Umathquad\displaystyle not set error. Surprisingly, that error
doesn't crop up on my machine.

Here is the complete (working) repository:

https://gitlab.com/kumanna/context-slides/tree/master

Here is the commit that causes the error online. Notice that I am adding the
{\bf \nabla} character:

https://gitlab.com/kumanna/context-slides/commit/b723c15dff6d7312605947f8bf46549cf1b22088

Here is the failed build log:

https://gitlab.com/kumanna/context-slides/builds/9972477

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.

Kumar

* Re: \Umathquad\displaystyle not set
@ 2017-02-08 21:01 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2017-02-08 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017, Kumar Appaiah wrote:

> Dear ConTeXt users,
>
> I have a custom slide template that I borrowed from another source
> years ago. It works well on my Debian machine, but when I try to build
> the PDF on a docker vm on Gitlab, I run into the
> \Umathquad\displaystyle not set error. Surprisingly, that error

This usually means a missing math font.

Note that your log file says

fonts           > typescripts > unknown library 'neoeuler'

Have you installed the font in your docker image?

Aditya

* Re: \Umathquad\displaystyle not set
@ 2017-02-09  8:12   ` Kumar Appaiah
From: Kumar Appaiah @ 2017-02-09  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 2:31 AM, Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Feb 2017, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
>
>> Dear ConTeXt users,
>>
>> I have a custom slide template that I borrowed from another source
>> years ago. It works well on my Debian machine, but when I try to build
>> the PDF on a docker vm on Gitlab, I run into the
>> \Umathquad\displaystyle not set error. Surprisingly, that error
>

> This usually means a missing math font.
>
> Note that your log file says
>
> fonts           > typescripts > unknown library 'neoeuler'
>
> Have you installed the font in your docker image?

Thanks Aditya. Indeed, euler.otf was missing.

BTW, did I steal this slide style from you, by any chance? I couldn't
find out from a cursory search.

Kumar