Hi, I'm using beta 2014.09.27. The code below produces a slanted, unquoted quotation, whereas I intend to produce a slanted, double-quoted quotation. How can I fix it? \definedelimitedtext[quotationsl][ style=slanted, left={\symbol[leftquotation]}, right={\symbol[rightquotation]}, location=text, ] \setupdelimitedtext[quotationsl][style=slanted,left={\symbol[leftquotation]},right={\symbol[rightquotation]}] \starttext \quotationsl{This should be slanted and double-quoted.} \stoptext Best, Sander Maijers