From: Sander Maijers <s.n.maijers@gmail.com>
To: Alan BRASLAU <alan.braslau@cea.fr>
Cc: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: (MKIV beta) APA citations: "et al." incorrectly written
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:47:45 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Alan,

I'm writing a thesis in ConTeXt so I'm keen to make this work. I can test
things, and I hope that the basics of APA are covered already? Also, a
temporary solution could be to allow explicit choice of the citation format
and to rely on the author to make the proper choice, as long as automatic
formatting hasn't been completed. All I want in the short term is to keep
track of references to show them in a proper format - it needn't be easy
and/or automatic for now.

Best,​

Sander Maijers