Hi everyone, in my quest to generate tagged pdf's that meet nowaday's accessibility requirements (it seems to me that tags are the major hurdle when using tex), I came around context. There is a very interesting article on how to generate tagged pdf's with context mkiv. http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/tb31-3/tb99hagen.pdf A quick sample run of the examples shown in the above pdf with context however doesn't yield a nice result. Checking with the pdf accessibility checker http://www.access-for-all.ch/en/pdf-lab/pdf-accessibility-checker-pac.html for example, the generated pdf fails completely and is not considered to be tagged. Could someone point me in the right direction? Is there any kind of tutorial or minimal example from where I could work on? Are there any (hidden) options that need to be set in order to activate tagging support? kind regards