Dear all, I have a book cover that is created with layers. It has worked fine this far and I could swear that I haven't changed anything, but the file (attached) now hangs on placement of a graphic. What I do not understand is why the first graphic works and the second, almost identical, stops the whole process with "You can't use `\prevdepth' in restricted horizontal mode" and furthermore \nointerlineskip ->\prevdepth -\thousandpoint \doplacefloatbox ...pacebefore ] \nointerlineskip \flushnotes \nointerlinesk... \page_one_place_float_here_indeed ...lacefloatbox \page_floats_report_total ... ..._floats_room \page_one_place_float_here_indeed \else \page_floats_save \s... \thirdofthreearguments #1#2#3->#3 \strc_floats_get_box ... :\floatmethod \endcsname \fi Just in case I updated my ConTeXt today, so I'm running version 2015.02.03, not that it helped. For a long time I was running a version from September and in that the float worked, but I think it stopped working when I updated to newest current some time in January, I just haven't needed this particular file since then. What went wrong and how can I fix it? Mari