Hello! After I got my layers (i.e. covers) organize, I ran into some postprocessing problems. This used to work, I've last used it just a month ago. \setuppapersize[A5][A4] %individual page A5 size, print size A4 \setuparranging[2UP,rotated] %makes a single booklet when folded (duplex printing!) \setupoutput[pdf] \setuplayout [backspace=0pt, topspace=0pt, width=middle, height=middle, location=middle, header=0pt, footer=0pt] \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided] \starttext \insertpages [pr-33-gp.pdf][width=0pt] \stoptext [see also http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Including_pages_from_PDF_document] It no longer works, I just get a pdf with blank pages, even though the input pdf is fine. If I remember to tell my SciTe to "Process and Arrange", it definitely tries to arrange the pages, but something just goes wrong (the whole log is attached). First it goes " pages > flushing realpage 51, userpage 51 pages > flushing realpage 52, userpage 52 pages > flushing realpage 53, userpage 53 pages > flushing realpage 54, userpage 54 )" Then it does "system > 48.48 arranged at 48 system > 49.49 arranged at 49 system > 50.50 arranged at 50 system > 51.51 arranged at 51 system > 52.52 arranged at 52 system > 53.53 arranged at 53 system > 54.54 arranged at 54 system > 55.55 arranged at 55 system > 56.56 arranged at 56" And then: just blank pdf, 28 A4 portrait pages of nothing. It's quite possible it's my code that sucks and it shouldn't have worked in the first place, but I'd love to find out how to fix it. :-) It is not critical per se as I can do some stuff in Acrobat, but in the long run I'd better get this to work. Thanks, Mari