Hello! I have a document where I want the page numbers to start from the first page of chapter one. There's bunch of stuff before that, including a table of contents. This has worked fine: \startproduct prd-pr23 \startfrontmatter \setuppagenumber[stop] \component pr23-cover_front_web \component blank.tex \component c-contents \stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter \setuppagenumber[start] \component dtr_pg.tex \stopbodymatter \stopproduct However, now I need to switch to using a full-page pdf as cover page and changing that one line messes up with my page numbering, now TOC appears as page 1 and chapter one starts from page 2 in my test file. \startproduct prd-pr23 \startfrontmatter \setuppagenumber[stop] \startpagefigure[cover_vaisala_front_stripped]\stoppagefigure \component blank.tex \component c-contents \stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter \setuppagenumber[start] \component dtr_pg.tex % third chapter (DTR) \stopbodymatter \stopproduct What is it that I don't see? I tried moving the cover page before the \startfrontmatter, but that didn't change anything, TOC still starts on page 2 when it shouldn't have a page number at all. Why does switching the cover page from .tex to \pagefigure have such an effect and how can I counteract it? Mari (Obviously the real thing is a lot bigger, but the behaviour is the same. These are as close to MWE as I can get.)