Hi All, I'm doing something where the example at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Columns#.28Simple.29Columns_in_a_narrow_frame would be quiet useful. Except that if I copy-paste the example in my ConTeXt, I get two columns typeset almost on top of each other, with non-existent column distance (a lot less than on the graphic in the wiki). Attached is what I get out of my ConTeXt, version 2012.05.30 11:26 MKIV BTW, the columns page doesn't seem to contain information on how to force a column break, at least not under that name.... I'm attaching a short version of the file where I'd need it. Being clueless again, thankful for any help, Mari