On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 13:04, Willi Egger wrote: > When i use the attached test-file, the TOC is in palatino. May be you have to check, where the \setups is called. Before calling the setups there must be a page break. It works for me, too, once I managed to fix a stupid typo... Mostly your version works pretty well, correct fonts at correct places (I'd actually prefer Candara at cover, too, but it is not for me to decide...) and at correct size, too. On the other hand, of some reason my cover page now thinks that "righttop" is located at the right top of the text area, but the wiki says it should always refer to paper edge. Is this because of the command \placelayer or have I just piled things up in the wrong order? ...almost there... Mari (and now out to the darkness and horizontal sleet, could we get some real snow, please?)