Hello all, I've got a problem with pdf bookmarks and I don't know how to troubleshoot it. I first made a test file in a test folder with all the correct components and it ("bookmark_test") works perfectly with all the enviroment files and component files. However, when I copied the working product file to the product folder ("prd-serv"), fixed the links and ran ConTeXt, I didn't get bookmarks. Reference links show up in TOC and text, so there's some kind of interactivity, but no bookmarks. I've tried to figure out from logs (attached) what eats my bookmarks in the product folder, but without much success. I've also tried excluding components and environment files in different combinations, but that doesn't seem to help, so I haven't been able to isolate the cause of the problem. Are there some commands that can be used to troubleshoot interactivity/pdf bookmarks? \tracesomething, maybe? Best Regards, Mari