Hello, I hope someone has solved this problem already but I haven't been able to find a solution. When using \setupheader[state=high], my columnset behaves correctly on the first page but runs over the footer area on all subsequent pages. If I do not use state=high (i.e. normal header on first page) the columnset works correctly. However I need to get rid of that first page header. The result is the same if I set state=high using \setuphead[title][header=high]. I found a mention of this in a forum thread from 2006, but no solution: http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2006/018535.html: >Ehrt, Michael wrote: >>* *>*> Do you know if the column text overrunning the footer when using*>*> state=high is a general problem or "just me"? If it's just me I'll*>*> probably try installing a plain context distribution without miktex on a*>*> separate machine...* >I expect it to be a general problem. >Taco I have tried with TexLive 2011 and the 29 nov 2011 beta, but get the same result. Any help will be appreciated, PPN -- Peter Park Nelson peter.park.nelson@gmail.com