Thank you. I still don't really understand why can't you have a "presentational" yaml file and a "content" yaml file (I do it like that... I have a "variables.yaml" file for content and a "settings.yaml" file for presentational stuff, and use a "template.context" file with all my mapped variables within the ConTeXt code, and compile everything using pandoc). But I guess you want to do it this way. Or maybe I'm not really understanding your process. It's quite interesting in any case, and I'm learning a lot. Thanks for sharing. Andrés Conrado Montoya http://chiquitico.org