There is a package on github https://github.com/andythomas/TeX-sidenotes that can help you with that. Check the "context" folder on that repo. Also, you can find an example of its use at https://github.com/zvonkok/perf-panacea Caveat emptor: It has not been updated in 12 years. It should work for the most part, I tried to do something with it a while ago but that project was cancelled. I have not tested it myself but maybe later in the week I can take a look at it. -- Andrés Conrado Montoya Andi Kú andresconrado@gmail.com http://sesentaycuatro.com http://messier87.com http://chiquitico.org ---------------------------------------- Los fines no justifican los medios, porque la medida verdadera de nuestro carácter está dada por los medios que estamos dispuestos a utilizar, no por los fines que proclamamos. ---------------------------------------- “You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion to do something about it. From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch.’” — Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell